Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boo Hoo!! and a Mojo Monday sketch card

Well, I'm sad to say that today is my last day as a Stampin Up! demonstrator. I will miss having the inside scoop and the ability to order myself. I have always been a hobby demo, but lately there just hasn't been anything I really want and my few customers obviously feel the same way because nobody is buying right now! Just my luck, I've seen several things in the new catalog sneak peeks that I want. Why couldn't they put that stuff in the demo pre-order!! Yes, I'm whining. That's okay. My upline is fabulous and I'll go back to being her customer again.

Just for the heck of it, if you want to order some SU today, I'll be happy to oblige you...

Okay, here's a card. This is a Mojo Monday sketch from Poetic Artistry. I used SU patterned paper in Apple Cider. Cardstock is river rock, very vanilla and really rust. I used the slit punch for the scallops. The ribbon is...I don't know, I won it. I like this sketch, it was easy.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear your news, especially since you do such beautiful work! Will you keep on bloggin' anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. So cute! And by the way...I'm from Johnson City, TN!! I MISS east TN so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!