Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3x3 notecard holder


I saw this pocket card holder on ChicnScratch. She has an awesome video tutorial. I used the largest circle from my CM cutting system with the green blade--cut on the outside of the circle. It was super easy. The most difficult part for me, besides how to decorate it, was making sure I scored properly. It's easier to score a square piece of paper versus a circle. I decided to keep the notecards plain and simple.


The flower stamp is from SU! So Many Scallops and the small flower on one of the notecards is from Moose You. The rest of the supplies are Papertrey Ink: Plum Pudding ink, ribbon, cardstock. Polka Dot Basics stamp set (it's hard to see in the picture, but there are polka dots stamped on the outside of the holder) and Guide Lines set.





Thanks for stopping by and I still have some great SU stamp sets for sale. Check out the link on the right side of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin cutee! I may just have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! What a great gift to make and have on hand. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!