Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Quilter's Sampler card

I finally got my paws on my new stamp set today from Papertrey Ink. I wanted this set when it came out but waited and it SOLD OUT. Well, it came back in stock and I snatched it. It's called Quilter's Sampler and even though we just met (eyelash flutter), I love it. I am looking foward to making many cards with this set. I even found a cute coaster ornament on SCS using this set and I'll probably be caseing it soon! I have been itching for this Lemon Tart cardstock from PTI for months and finally got it. I stamped the quilt squares onto various sheets of dsp and cut them out. If you have a 3/4" square punch it will work perfectly with this set. I don't have one...yet, so I had to use scissors.

Let me toot Papertrey Ink's horn for a moment. I ordered on Thursday or Friday (memory lapse, sorry. All my days run together anymore) and it was delivered yesterday (Tuesday). I didn't pick it up until today (Wednesday) because I have to drive to the post office for my mail since we don't have mailboxes in this town and I figured my PTI package wouldn't come this soon so why bother, whew. The moral of the story is...PTI is great and the stuff comes packaged so nicely with tissue and everything. It's like buying something at Williams-Sonoma or Victorias Secret and they wrap your purchase in tissue and put it in a really cool bag you wish you had another use for besides putting it lovingly in the closet and looking at it when you get the broom out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

This card uses PTI Lemon Tart cardstock and ribbon, PTI spring moss cardstock, SU Summer Sun ink, Black stazon and SU white gel pen and dimensionals. Basic Gray dsp.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!