Thursday, September 4, 2008

Punkin' Head

I've had this card sitting around for a couple of weeks and am just now putting his face on. I decided to put a top hat on him and I think he looks...jaunty.

I inked up one side of my Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder with pumpkin pie ink. I carefully placed the side I wanted embossed inside the folder and ran it through my BigKick. My goal was to add texture to the pumpkin face and thought this was the perfect way to do it. Make sure you clean your embossing folder immediately. I use my SU stamp cleaner to do it-- just squirt it on and wipe it off thoroughly. To make the circle card, I used my Creative Memories cutting system.

Now, what to do with him...

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh!!! I LOVE THIS!! I am going to make it tonight. I just bought that embossing folder. Did you freehand the face or Wishblade it? TOO TOO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!