Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Halloween testing...

***UPDATE: The clear material is a Write-on transparency sheet. I bought a pack of 100 from Office Max for about $20.***
Please overlook any obvious stamping mistakes. I'm just playing around with some different ideas right now. I decided to make a clear version of the 2-5-7-10 box with flap and a mini pillow box. I used my PTI Spooky Sweets II set along with Black and White Stazon. That White Stazon sure dries out fast and is harder to clean off my stamps than the black--even with Stazon cleaner. I stuffed both items with orange tissue paper in the hope that it would allow the stamping to show up better.

I did not clip the ribbon on the pillow box for a reason. I am going to fill it with candy and then tie the ribbon. I may have a tiny tag dangle from it too saying, "Eat if you dare".

Thanks for stopping by and prepare yourself for more Halloween stuff. I will try to do some non-Halloween stuff too. It will be a hardship, but I think I can do it!

3 comments:

  1. Love your stuff.....I've been stalking your blog for awhile. I hope you didn't mind I added yours to my blog rool- us TN girls need to stick together!! Yay pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the clear materials to make the pillowbox and 2 4 6 8 box? I'd like to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!