Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekly Sketch Challenge 4, I love candy!

Amy really challenged me this week with her sketch. I was racking my brain trying to figure out something different to do and finally thought of a candy corn shaped nugget holder. Is it weird to have a candy corn holding a nugget?

Anyway, I had difficulty with the mouth. DH said I should give it fangs, but I couldn't get it to work out. I ended up using this jack-o-lantern type mouth. I think it's cute in a Groucho Marx kind of way.
I'll be back soon with the template.

I thought this would be cute decorated as a christmas tree too.

Don't forget out check out what Amy & Angela made this week:

Amy McNulty
Angela Lemmons

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Oh I wish we celebrated Halloween in Aus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!