Thursday, October 23, 2008

New stuff to play with!

My Papertrey Ink order is in and hopefully I will have some new stuff to show you soon! I've been sick and we're having a Halloween party at our house this weekend, so I've been busy. There will be close to 20 kids coming plus some parents. Wish me luck. I'll post some pictures of the party--if I survive it. In the meantime, drool all you want over this new PTI stuff. All of it is my favorite, but my super favorite is the set Warm Happiness. It's simple and I love the somewhat rustic look of this set.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've been browsing through your blog for the last half hr & I would just like to say 'WOW' your cards, jars, boxes etc are just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!