Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Stamps for Sale... new stuff added**added an alphabet set**

I'm cleaning house and you can get a great deal on these sets. Shipping will be via USPS priority mail. I'll have to calculate shipping based on your purchase, so you'll have to e-mail me with the sets you want and I'll let you know the shipping cost. E-mail me at annie21211@yahoo.com
Paypal only. All stamps still stamp perfectly. Thanks for looking!

Items in red are pending sale. Sold items have been deleted.
Sets

Doodle Alphabet $12
Because of You $8
Crab & Company $14 (some heavy staining)
Eat Cake $12 (some heavy staining)
So Much $12 (some heavy staining)
It's Your Birthday $14 (some heavy staining) pending
Riveting $8
Love Matters $10
Delight in Life $5 pending
Alphabet Soup $5
So Very $5
Perfect Presentation $12
Holidays and Wishes $8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!