Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Creepy Treats Box

I saw an awesome box on Michelle Wooderson's blog and had to case it somehow. She used an old tin crayon box and since I didn't have one of those...well, I used an old Bundt cake mix box from Williams-Sonoma. I've held onto this box for a long time and am happy to finally have a use for it. I'm going to fill my box with candy and have it sitting around during my Halloween party that's coming up in less than two weeks. Sheesh, I better finish planning the menu.

I have some mini clothes pins from Hobby Lobby that I inked in black. I really need a smaller button, but I didn't have one. I am pleased with how the box turned out. I used my PTI set Spooky Sweets II along with PTI Plum pudding and spring moss cardstock.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!