Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally using some more of those SAB rub ons...

I finally cleaned out and organized my spice cabinet! I actually had a small jar of cream of tarter than expired 8 years ago! What's sad is that we moved into this house almost 2 years ago when it was 6 years expired. The good thing that happened is I finally threw out the last bit of Williams-Sonoma turkey brine seasoning that I've had for almost 2 years. I didn't have enough left to do anything with, so I will assume laziness is why I've kept it this long. The jar is fabulous and after I ran it through the dishwasher I decided to make it into something I could use in my craft space. I thought it would also make a cute M&M jar. I knicked my rub-on a bit, but I'm still pleased with how it turned out. It's currently holding my perfect Martha Stewart bone folder.

Have a fabulous weekend! Next week is Fall Break, so I have both kids for an entire week. Wish me luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!