I managed to get my 5 favs this week in one picture. Don't forget to check out Eve's favorites this week.
1. Martha Stewart Simple Scallop Edge punch. Ok, so I've got a thing (er, slight obsession) for MS. I can't help myself. The other night I sat on the couch transfixed as I watched Martha roast a turkey. What can I say, she's my crack. I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation for her Cookies cookbook I just ordered. It's a good thing-- Right?
2. Distress Ink. I just bought my first pad and I really like it. I will eventually get a few more of the colors. When they are on sale and I can sneak them in the house. hee hee
3. Hat Pins. I'm loving that I can make my own beaded hat pins. I'm still puffed up about that, simple as it is.
4. Martha Stewart Glue Pad. I wanted The Essential Glue Pad but I couldn't find it locally and I saw Martha's glue pad and snatched it. It worked well and the glitter isn't falling off. Let's cross our fingers that it won't.
5. Last, but definitely not least, the confirmation of my Twilight movie ticket purchase. I was so pumped up last night when I bought the tickets that I did the dishes. If you'll notice in the close up, hubby and I are going tonight!! I still can't believe he offered to go with me. It's a Christmas miracle!
My 7yo daughter loves to draw and she keeps getting better. She drew this picture a couple of nights ago and I'm ashamed to admit that my first thought was that she traced it. She didn't. She's awesome and wants to be a fashion designer and a rock star when she grows up.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great Friday. I am off to finish cleaning the house in preparation for my youngest daughter's 5th birthday party tomorrow evening. I can't believe my baby is turning 5.