Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #8

I've been following the Twilight Inspiration challenges since the beginning and finally mustered up enough nerve to participate. I like this card, but I don't know that it's very inspiring in a Bella way ( I lack confidence today). I went with this vintage/formal look because when I think of Bella (and Edward), I think vintage, old fashioned, old soul. I was thinking prom with the formal aspect of this card. I chose the quote because Bella's story is about her intense love of Edward, no matter what happens.

Check out more Twilight inspiration on StampVamp's blog.

5 comments:

  1. OME!!! I am in LOVE! You totally nailed it with the vintage!! CLASSIC!! This is a fab card and I love your sentiment!! Great colors..the flower looks awesome. I love the way you changed the direction of the stripes. It gives it so much depth. I'm really excited you played along. Your card ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- are you frinkin' kidding me?
    This is AWESOME!!!!
    Play with us every week!
    Funny- when you posted those pins- I was thinking those would be PERFECT on a Twilight card!
    That quote is the best too!
    Wonderful job Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You did such an awesome job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I really like it.

    I don't know how you do the writing though. Do you print that out via your printer? Or stamps? Or hand? Please tell me.

    I don't make very many cards and would love to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Annie -- this is such a beautiful card! You really captured Bella here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!