Ok, here's my five.
1. Studio G $1 stamps. I picked these up tonight at Michaels. Look at the one with the black design--can you see something Twilight with this?
2. Adirondack Pitch Black pigment ink. It's really black, not purple black and it doesn't stink like Stazon.
3. Tonic 12" base guillotine paper trimmer. I've had this for 2 years and it's awesome. I'm so thankful I have it.
4. Nestabilities. I love these and love getting them at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. Makes them about $15 a set.
5. Ribbon spools. I used my SU tab punch and rectangle scallop nestabilities to make some ribbon spools. I had several short strands of ribbon that needed straightening up. I punched them out of the cardboard-ish inserts that come with 12x12 paper packs.
Have a great weekend! Check out Eve's five here.