Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Favorite Five...

Ok, I forgot it was Friday. When dh is home 2 days in row it usually means it's Sunday. Thanksgiving has screwed me up and I'm proud to say I did not go back for seconds either. I ate one normal plate of food and was fine. Ok, so I did eat a piece of pumpkin cheese cake and a piece of pumpkin pie but it's cool. The pie was small.

Ok, here's my five.


1. Studio G $1 stamps. I picked these up tonight at Michaels. Look at the one with the black design--can you see something Twilight with this?

2. Adirondack Pitch Black pigment ink. It's really black, not purple black and it doesn't stink like Stazon.

3. Tonic 12" base guillotine paper trimmer. I've had this for 2 years and it's awesome. I'm so thankful I have it.

4. Nestabilities. I love these and love getting them at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. Makes them about $15 a set.

5. Ribbon spools. I used my SU tab punch and rectangle scallop nestabilities to make some ribbon spools. I had several short strands of ribbon that needed straightening up. I punched them out of the cardboard-ish inserts that come with 12x12 paper packs.

Have a great weekend! Check out Eve's five here.

1 comment:

  1. My hubby has been home since Wed- so I am all thrown off my normal routine!
    LOVE your five again. Want to get some of those Nesta's.
    My friend Denise has that Tonic also- she swears by it.
    Have you heard of Club Scrap? She is a member- and that is where she got it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!