Thursday, December 11, 2008

Flat cards

I had big plans for making gifts this Christmas and have almost totally abandoned them. I am slowly making some cards that I plan on gifting. Very slowly. It's hard to make a flat card that looks really good. I want to make the cards as flat as possible so the person I am giving these too will not have to worry about the extra postage that often results with lumpy cards. These two cards are nice but are missing something--probably dimension and a knot or bow of some kind. I will be making several more flat cards so I can put together a nice pack of them with envelopes and stamps.


The card with the needle and thread says Hoping you're on the mend. inside and is from a PTI set called Quilter's Sampler. I'm going to make several cards from this versatile set. The birthday card is from a SU set called Eat Cake.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I LOVE that floral pattern paper. The mixture of the colors and flowers is lovely. I want a shirt made of that pattern. And bedding.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!