Saturday, January 31, 2009

FTL 27 Scrappy Thanks


I know this card looks similar to the Happy Hellos card I posted a few days ago. That's because the Happy Hellos card came to be because of the main panel of this card. This is the original test panel. I stamped the images on very vanilla for more of a vintage look before I changed it to white for Kristina Werner's color challenge. All the components of this card came from scraps. I tend to save lots of scraps, even stamped scraps.

The sketch (FTL 27) came from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. Check it out here. This sketch is right up my alley as it's a layout I use often anyway. The card is 4.25 x 4.25 and uses mainly SU products. I stamped SU's Tart & Tangy in real red and green galore on very vanilla cardstock. I stamped PTI's Polka Dot Basics in black over the cherries to get a patterned paper look. Sentiment is from SU Lots of Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!