Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Time Saturday Sketch 22 Winter Birthday Card

I promise not to post anything else today unless it's really, really important. lol

My youngest daughter got into preschool a week ago and now goes to school 5 days per week from 7:30-1:45 and since my oldest daughter is in school too...well, my house is clean and I have very little laundry so I have some time on my hands. I kind of don't know what to do with myself. I plan on enjoying my "free" time though because this summer they will drive me bonkers.

This is today's sketch from Lauren Meader. I like how this card turned out and in person it's much brighter and crisper than in the photo. The coffee image is Warm Happiness from PTI (of course!) and the brrr! comes from one of the Walmart sets people on SCS were ga ga over. I got one after Christmas for half price along with the Martha Stewart snowflake punch I used on this card.
I printed the inside using my computer. The walmart stamp set has a sentiment that says Warm Wishes. I wanted to use that sentiment but I wanted this to be a birthday card. So, the inside says "Warm Wishes on your birthday". Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cup of coffee. You can post as much as you like. Hope your daughter settled well into pre-school. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe the snowflakes! This warms me right up! You are on the ball today! Nic job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!