Sunday, February 1, 2009

SCS Inspiration Challenge



This may be the first time I have participated in the Inspiration Challenge on SCS. My inspiration was Hollywood Regency Pink. See it here.

What I have noticed today is that I am running out of cardstock. I am completely out of black so I couldn't make a batch of these monogrammed. Aargh. I am holding out until Papertrey's release on the 15th (of February!!! I'm not gonna make it!) before I order anything. My hobby money is limited right now so I have to choose wisely. Not that my hobby budget was ever unlimited, I just have to think about my purchases more these days.

The desktop organizer behind the card came from My Timeless Templates. If you are not familiar with MTT, these are templates created by Lauren Meader for Papertrey Ink. Each template is $5 and you download it immediately. You can print out the templates ont0 8.5 x 11 cardstock, cut them out, score and assemble. Easy and no measuring. At first, I resisted the idea of paying $5 for a template when there are tons of free templates out there or I can figure it out myself. Now, I don't mind. I have bought 2 and they are fabulous! I am working on a V day project for my girls and it involves one of Lauren's templates. I can 't wait to show you! Check out all the Timeless Templates here. (no, I don't work for papertrey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!