Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Movie Quotes **added movie titles**

I saw this on Jill Monroe's blog and thought it would be fun to find quotes from some of my favorite movies and encourage you to guess which movie the quote comes from. Here goes...

1. Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility! Fight Club

2. What are some of your favorite things to do?
Well, on Sundays I used to like to go hiking, but now... The Blair Witch Project

3. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe? The Breakfast Club

4. Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho. Die Hard

5. Listen! You smell something? Ghostbusters

6. I know Kung Fu. The Matrix

7. Whatever you do, don't fall asleep! Nightmare on Elm St.

8. Death by stereo. The Lost Boys

9. I can't believe it. I just killed my best friend.
And, your worst enemy.
Same difference. Heathers

10. I'll be takin' these huggies, and, uh whatever cash you got. Raising Arizona


I'll post the movie titles later.

2 comments:

  1. Since I'd rather not work, I'll have to play:
    1, 2, 3 ???
    4. that's got to be Die Hard
    5. Ghostbusters
    6, 7 ??
    8. Lost Boys (i think)
    9 ???
    10. Raising Arizona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. is the only one I know - The Breakfast Club!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!