Monday, February 16, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch 2


This is my card using this week's sketch from Card Patterns. I used some old patterned paper from Stampin Up (gosh, I'm forgetting names of the older stuff) along with Bashful Blue cardstock for the base. Papertrey Ink's Spring moss ribbon and cardstock is used along with a strip of dots from the Polka Dot Basics stamp set. Thank you circle with the flower comes from SU's set Seeing Spots. Scallops are from my Martha Stewart Simple Scallop edge punch. This card is sized 4.25 x 4.25 which I think is an excellent size for this sketch.
Thanks so much for dropping by!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice Leigh Ann! Love the color combo and the ribbon detail. Nice job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card! love the polka dots and the scalloped border :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Leigh Ann!! I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card makes me feel happy! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leigh,
    I love the color combination & how the flower stands out & how you stamped a darker blue dots on the light blue cardstock. Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Leigh Ann. You did a wonderful job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, the colour combo is striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!