Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TLC206 Recessed Window


I'm trying my hand at a few challenges in order to branch out a bit. This card is for the Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS. While not really hard, it was a challenge. Anytime I have to use a craft knife it's a challenge. If you have plain square or rectangle nestabilites it would be much easier than a ruler. Do a gallery search for TLC206 and you will see where someone has posted a couple of how to pictures.
I used my wishblade to cut the banner and the rectangle frame. Stamp set is First Fruits from Papertrey Ink as is the dsp and cardstock. I used PTI lemon tart ink along with Versamagic Pumpkin spice for the pineapple body and Palette ink in landsape for the stem.
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!