Sunday, March 1, 2009

WSC70


This card is for Weekend Sketch Challenge #70. I bought a few new sheets of paper yesterday at the LSS and wanted to use it. See the sketch here. This paper is whimsical and fun and I also bought a coordinating bird stamp (for a $1!!!!) but couldn't make it work with this layout. The bird was just too big. I ended up going with an image from the set Riveting by SU.

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, I need to get my bottom in gear and deliver some Girl Scout cookie orders. Fun, fun!
Supplies: Kraft, Aqua Mist and White cardstock from PTI, Cool Caribbean cardstock from SU, Patterned paper by Imaginisce and October Afternoon, SU scallop & circle punches, True Black ink from PTI and Rose Red by SU, Pumpkin Pie ribbon from SU, Stampin dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. Love that mushroom paper. Your card is so 'clean' - I really like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!