Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can't stop using Raspberry Fizz...

I bought an ink cube instead of a full size ink pad of PTI's Raspberry Fizz and I think I need a refill already! I have some SU spots I bought about 3 years ago that still have juice in them. That shows you how much I've been using rasperry fizz and uh, how little I've been using my Stampin' Spots.

For this card I used a stamp set from Sassafrass Lass called Oliver & Friends. I bought it at my LSS but you can find them online at many places. If you've never used Sassafrass Lass stamps let me tell you that they are high quality photopolymer stamps--not cheapo clear stamps that don't ink up very well. My only complaint is there are no sentiments with this set, so I had to get creative. I decided to stamp the Owl in raspberry fizz and had a stroke of genius (This must be how Jan Tink feels when she loves herself!) and pulled out my old Very Punny set from SU and used the Tickled Pink sentiment from the pig image.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamp Set: Oliver & Friends (Sassafrass Lass), Very Punny (SU) Cardstock: Kraft, White, Raspberry Fizz (PTI) Accessories: Ripe Avocado ribbon and white button (PTI), Square scallop nestabilities Ink: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't used the raspberry fizz yet, But I imagine I would like it as well! this is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our PTI order shipped today!!! Woo Hoo! I'll let you know when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card.

    hugs.

    M.E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!