Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lots of "F" words in this one :)

Playing with Funky Flowers and Fabulous Frames today. I love the Fabulous Frames die set! I have the coordinating stamp set but the die set is fabulous all on its own. 

 
The Cardstock is Pool Party from SU, it looks more blue than green in the picture-- I can blame it on poor lighting I suppose. :)
 
Have a great day!
 
 
Supplies:  Stamps: Fabulous Frames, Funky Flowers, Turning a new leaf (Papertrey Ink).  Cardstock:  Pool Party (SU), White (Papertrey Ink).  Ink:  Pool Party, barely banana (SU), Limeade Ice (Papertrey Ink)., Black (Pallette)  Dies:  Fabulous Frames, Notched Flowers, Turning  a new leaf (Papertrey Ink)

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card,pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I am loving this!! Such a fun, flirty, fantastic, fabulous, frivolous, and phenomenal design! lol I ran out of 'f' adjectives, so I had to substitute an 'f' sound ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, fabulous, flamboyant, fine, funky and fun! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Lots of F words in this one! HA! LOL Love this cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH, I love this!!! What a great way to frame that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!