Thursday, May 8, 2014

Watercolor for Card Makers: Days 1 and 2 homework

I am taking the delightful Watercolor for Card Makers class--it's not too late to sign up and you won't regret it!


Here's my homework for Days 1 and 2:



I had to take a pic with my iphone.  My daughter has taken off with my SD card for my camera.

I used my $5 watercolor set  to make this funky background, added some stamped images and boom, it's done. 

 I kept this card very simple and plan to give it to my husband for taking care of me, the kids, the dog and our house while I am recovering from an injury that has left me unable to handle all the things I normally handle. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Leigh Ann, this is great! I hope you are back to 100% very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This turned out awesome...I'm not having much luck yet (and theres been a lack of time too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Leigh Ann. Your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that background! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!