Sunday, October 12, 2014

Digi scrapbooking template and Project Life app

I haven't been stamping much the last few months, sort of took a break from it.  I've had the urge to scrapbook for awhile and have been focusing on that.  I have several 12x12 albums that I filled a few years ago when my kids were smaller and basically abandoned it when I discovered stamping.  We love pulling out those albums occasionally and looking through them and it makes me sad that I stopped adding to the collection. 
 
So, while I can't go back to traditional scrapbooking like the old days, I can scrapbook digitally with Photoshop and on my iphone.  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed I have been posting my digital Project Life pages and am slightly obsessed with scrapbooking on my phone! 
Made with Project Life App and Rhonna Designs App

Printed layout from Persnickety Prints
The Project Life App is the perfect way for me to scrapbook my camera roll photos on my phone and capture those everyday moments.  I uploaded my 12x12 pages to Persnickety Prints--you can also do this on your phone with the Persnickety Prints app--and had them printed. 
 
 I also do Project Life digitally in Photosop for pictures I take with my camera.  You can purchase templates and digital kits that make it super quick and easy to pull a page together.
 
Below is a template I created based on an old scrapbook page I made years ago.  You can place your picture over a square and create a clipping mask and it will pop your picture into the shape. This is for Photoshop or PSE.
 
 
 
This is a layout I created with the template:
 
 
Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!