Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #174

I made a card.  It's hard to believe, I know. :)  It's been so long I had to reset my password to access my blog. ha ha
 
I've been digging around challenge blogs trying to find something to spark some creativity of any kind and decided to try the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.



 
http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/02/freshly-made-sketches-174-sketch-by.html
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

Stamps:  Life is Beautiful + coordinating die  (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Wplus 9 and Papertry Ink
Ink: Melon Berry and Kraft (Papertrey Ink)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! I Love the way you used the sketch and the cute dotty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you're back! Love that butterfly! I just used mine for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mix of patterned paper. And I love that big butterfly die. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love those butterflies and all that fun paper! Great sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! I adore the colours you've used and the butterfly you've used as your focal point. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!