Saturday, July 4, 2015

Smartphone Shaker Card


I made this smartphone shaker birthday card for my niece. I pulled a selfie of her from her Facebook page and sized it in Photoshop to fit the inside of the phone die (smart phone die set is from My Favorite Things). It took me awhile to make the shaker portion due to the sides of the smartphone die being thin, but it worked out in the end.  What you can't see in the photo is that the Cool speech bubble is glittery--I used my clear wink of stella pen on it. 


I stamped the inside with a sentiment from Hero Arts. It's a bright, fun, personalized card for a teen.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I just did a post on cards for kids, but have been puzzled with cards for teens! Thanks so much for this amazing idea, I won't soon forget it! This is just adorable, I bet she was totally flattered!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!