Sunday, August 23, 2015

A little Thanks...

Hold the phones, I actually finished a card. Woot!  I'm sure there are others out there like me, working full time to feed kids and support a craft habit.  Too bad the job gets in the way of craft time. 


I loved all the cards I saw with this gorgeous flower stamp from SU called You've Got This and had to get it.  The inspiration for the coloring came from * i think * Simon Says Stamp.  I saw a coloring page (?) and a sample already colored and it was such a gorgeous blue.  If I find it, I will link it.

I made the plaid background with an image from a set called Stamp a Bag.  Turned out cute to me.


Thank you for stopping by my blog!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!