Saturday, February 27, 2016

Kraft bag gift card holder

I love this Kraft Bag Gift Card holder tutorial on SCS--super easy to put together and looks great.


I colored the bloom from Birthday Blooms with copic markers and went over the entire image with a clear wink of stella pen--it's tough to get a good picture of the shimmer on this flower but you can see a little more of it in the next photo.  I also rubbed a bit of gold ink in the center of the flower.


I stamped a sentiment from Banner Banter on to a couple of tiny banners I made with the triple banner punch--best punch ever, seriously.

I used a couple of skinny strips of pattern paper from Birthday Bouquet and gold card stock to dress up the card portion of the project.


I chose to omit the flags on each pull out piece because I felt the inserts were easy enough to grab and pull out. I also used my MFT gift card grooves die for the gift card portion instead of putting flags on an actual gift card and tucking it in.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. So sparkly and pretty! Love all the use you are getting from this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ปี 2022 เกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 1,000 เกม โปรฝาก10รับ100สล็อตเล่นผ่านเว็บ ก็ได้เช่นกัน สมัครเล่น SLOT สล็อตออนไลน์ superslot.li

    ReplyDelete
  3. บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ปี 2022 เกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 1,000 เกม10รับ100ล่าสุด เมก้า เล่นได้จริง แจกจริง สมัครเลยตอนนี้

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!