Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation: Kids Challenge

Hi, I'm Natalie and I'm 12 years old. I created the card below for the Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation: Kids Challenge Anything Goes with Glitter

I drew my card design and then colored it with the Prismacolor pencils I bought with my savings and used a glue pen to add glitter to the word in the speech bubble on the front that says "HEY".





**no zebras were harmed in the making of this card.  I would never really harm a zebra**

Thank you for looking at my artwork. 

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oh my goodness I LOVE this!! not only is the image and your colouring fabulous, but the joke really made me laugh plus your comment that no zebra's were harmed, you really are talented on so many levels! This is brilliant! well done Natalie, I am sure I will be smiling for the rest of the day! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Natalie! Great coloring and art work! Thank you for joining our challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Natalie! Great coloring and art work! Thank you for joining our challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Natalie! Your humor and talent truly shine in this card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp “Summer Vacation: Kid’s Challenge” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie, your card is awesome and your sense of humor is awesome! I love your card and you did an fantastic job with the Prismacolor pencils. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie, your sense of humor is priceless and your drawing is divine!! thanks for joining us on theSimon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!