Friday, October 31, 2008

Coffee invitation and Happy Halloween!

This card looks so much better in person. I took several shots of it in different locations and I just can't do it justice. In person it's very bright, crisp and clean. I love to do one layer invitations. One layer makes it so much easier to mass produce and most people just throw it in the trash anyway. This is a new PTI set called Warm Happiness. The "You're invited to" sentiment comes from another PTI set called Warm Hospitality and it includes several words in the set for only $5.


I hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!

Ink is PTI plum pudding and SU black. Cardstock is PTI white.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I LOVE all your fav. five things too!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve
    PS- your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!