Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been tagged! Be afraid, be very afraid...

I was tagged by Alyssa on her blog, My Addiction. Thanks Alyssa!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I'm a Halloween freak. It's fun to be someone else for a night and get free candy. It doesn't bother me at all to wear my Halloween T-shirt in July.

2. I like many types of music, buy my favorite music is Metal. Do not adjust your screen, I did say Metal. I don't get into Cookie Monster metal, I'm more of a Thrash metal girl. My first concert was Metallica opening for Ozzy Osbourne. I got a backstage pass from a radio station and got to shake Ozzy's hand and say Hullo. He looked like crap without his makeup and he was wearing a dingy tank top with boxers. I also got to see Guns n' Roses open for Motley Crue--I dyed my hair black for that one. DH says The Crue are not metal, but I think they fall in that general category. Man the 80's were awesome!

3. I love salsa, cheesecake and chocolate covered peanuts--just not together. I have a serious problem with these foods. I can't control myself.

4. I love books and I read everday. I have to have several books on hand to read at all times. I get the shakes if I'm reading a book and I don't have one waiting. Sometimes I read more than one book at a time. I've actually read 3 books at the same time. These days I mainly read Historical Romance and Urban Fantasy. I did all my deep reading in my late teens/early 20's.

5. I rarely watch TV. There are a few shows I watch, but most days the TV doesn't even get turned on. My current favorite shows are Heroes, Sons of Anarchy, Life, Battlestar Galactica and the now cancelled but will forever remain awesome Deadwood. I don't even watch the news.

6. I come up with my most brilliant ideas in the bathtub.

7. I'm a jack of all trades and master of nothing. I love trying new things, sometimes just to see if I can do it.

I'm only going to tag 5, so here they are:

Angela Lemmons--cause I know her and we share a love of Starbucks.

Amy McNulty--I met Amy at my last SU demo meeting and she's so stinkin' cute!

Wanda Bingaman--I also met Wanda through SU and I adore her stuff. Her husband makes these cool wood thingy's too. Check it out.

Jessica Kennedy --Jessica and I share a love of reading and her book reviews are awesome!

Cherie --We share a love of reading as well and she introduced me to a couple of Historical Romance authors I never noticed before.

So, I hope you still like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!