Monday, January 12, 2009

First Bind-it-all project


Ok, so this isn' t an elaborate project but when have you known me to do elaborate stuff anyway. Oh, and I case'd this sucker from Sherry Cheever. I do not have the Label 1 dies from Spellbinders so I used my Wishblade to cut the shapes. I really wanted to try the bind-it-all and this was my try it project. I blinged up the A with some fine glitter but you can't see it so well in the picture.

I'm going to make myself a password journal like I made for my daughter's teacher last year. See it here. I used a 5x5 art journal from SU for that project but since I have the BIA I'm going to make my own book this time.


Supplies: 4x4 coasters, PTI ribbon and cardstock in Aqua Mist, PTI Guide Lines stamp set, white and black cardstock, black ink, Wishblade.


2 comments:

  1. This turned out adorable!
    I might have to make some of these. Always looking for fun and original ideas for those teachers!
    Thanks for sharing!
    So how do you like the BIA?
    You have a wishblade?
    Lucky girl you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is fabulous for your first BIA project. I love mine and use it every chance I get!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!