Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't faint...I stamped something!!

I had to participate in Dawn McVey's first color challenge. Her color combos are so bright and fresh without being loud. See the details here. The inspiration picture came from Pottery Barn teen and I decided to use the pillow as my inspiration. I stamped the pumpkin pie panel in white ink but it's not showing up very white in my photo. I stamped one of the flowers in SU summer sun because I forgot I had a cube of So Saffron (curses!!).



I want to say a gigantic THANK YOU to my fellow Norris resident, Harriet for giving me this delicious So Saffron ribbon. Have a good one!

7 comments:

  1. Too late - I'm already on the floor!! Just kidding!! Pretty card - I haven't gotten my prize yet and I am dying!! I just can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... I think its AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!! love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed beautiful! Love the layout and the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scallop edge and the punched border is wonderful! Fabulous job with the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout - love that ribbon! Beautiful job w/the color challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Great flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!