Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nestie Storage

I've been really busy lately and it came to a head this past weekend. I have nothing to do the next few days but clean. My office/craft room is a disaster zone. I told the kids they can't come in until I finish cleaning it. Once I get my craft zone under control, I'll stamp something. It won't be today, lol! I have to do some scrap filing. I've let my scraps build up until they are out of control. I'm also taking the opportunity to tidy up my shelves and re-organize a couple of things.

I wanted to show you how I'm storing my Nestabilities. I only have a few sets and they fit perfectly into some old CD cases I had sitting around collecting dust. I saw this idea on Splitcoast and already had the supplies so I went to work. The only one I had an issue with was the Square Scalloped set. So I just put a couple extra magnet strips in there to try and catch the edges that overlap.

I took the picture on my new favorite toy...the Scor-Pal!!! My LSS called me the night before my birthday and said they had one in for me and Hubby got it for me for my birthday. The LSS gave me a one time 15% off shopping spree in honor of my birthday so I threw in the Label One Nestabilities too! I'm so excited to have the Scor-Pal, so excited that I dreamed someone damaged it and I was so upset.

Ok, break time is over and I need to get back to work. I've got some RAK's to send and some missed challenges I want to do after I get my stuff together. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!