Sunday, March 29, 2009

Notepad cover

I've been loving the way Michelle Wooderson has been decorating Jr Notepads and kept saying I was going to pull out my stash of notepads and make some. Well, I finally did it. There's a tutorial on SCS but I'll give you the deets here. Cardstock is 8.25 x 5.5 and you score at 2 5/8 and 2 7/8. The notepad is a jr notepad that's been cut in half... by a professional. I took my pads to Kinkos to be cut. I bet I've had these notepads for well over a year.

The stamp set is from Inkadinkadoo and I took my scissors to it. I seperated (this looks weird, am I spelling this right? I used spellchecker and it say ok, but...) the stems from the flower so I could mix and match. This stem belongs to another flower in the set and the flower I used was stem-less. I think they were meant to be together. I told hubby, "If this was a Papertrey Ink set, the stems would already be seperated."
The flower pot is a Label 2 Nestabilitie (dang, this spelling doesn't look right either. I think I should go back to school) that I cut in half. Well, actually less than half. I dirtied the pot up a bit with some PTI Dark Chocolate ink. The patterned paper (flower pot and butterfly included) is from October Afternoon. I used PTI ink in aqua mist and landscape and a PTI white button for the flower center.

I used my Scor-pal to score and had to fiddle with it a bit so I took pictures for those of you who have a Scor-pal and don't fully know how to use it just yet--like me! LOL
Ok, I've already talked too much. Have a good one!


  1. I hate that word - separate! It's one that I can never spell right. Love that you *altered* your images! So clever on the flower pot too! I'm impressed :o) lyss

  2. this is awesome Annie tfs! Donna


Thank you for taking the time to comment!